How to Register with a Partner
Follow these steps on the registration:
01. Same Level
Make sure your partner is truly in the same level as you. If your partner is from a lower level, you will be asked to move down with them.
02. Lead first
The lead should register first, marking “yes” when asked if registering with a partner. After registering and confirming the registration, the lead will receive an ABlues registration number by email that he/she should give to his/her partner.
03. Follow next
The follow then registers, marking “yes” when asked if registering with a partner. The follow should then input partner’s first name and ABlues number (without the “ABlues” prefix). Register and confirm.
04. Confirmed couple registration
You have two separate registrations that are linked in our system. Paypal payments are made separately during registration. Bank transfer payments can be made separately or jointly. If you pay together by bank transfer, be sure that both ABlues numbers appear on the transfer information.
Important things to keep in mind!
• Registering with a partner does not mean you will always dance with that partner. It’s a way for us to guarantee a good balance between leads and follows in each level and a way for you to guarantee a spot in the class (given that there is still room for more couples). In classes you will rotate partners.
• Your partner must be the same level as you.
• Both of you need to make the payment within one week of registering or you may both risk being canceled.
• If you register as a couple and one of you must cancel (or is canceled for non-payment), the other will have to either find a new partner to take their place or will have their registration canceled and will need to make a new single registration. This means they may be put on the wait list if there is one at the time.